Visian Implantable Contact Lens
Many vision correction procedures promise an improved level of vision, but few vision correction options offer the quality and features found with the Visian ICL. Namely:
- Does not induce dry eye syndrome
- Sharp, Clear Vision
- Excellent Night Vision
- Great for those with thin corneas
- UV protection built into the biocompatible lenses;
- A typically quick, 20-30 minute or less procedure and most people are able to resume daily activities in just a few short days with clearer vision
- Treats moderate to high myopia (nearsightedness).
Removability for your peace of mind.
The advantage of the Visian ICL is that it can permanently correct your vision, yet no natural tissue is removed in any way during the procedure. If for the unlikely reason you need or wish to remove your Visian ICLs in the future, your doctor can accommodate you.
Vision correction with a legacy of success.
Visian ICL has been approved in Europe since 1997 and in the U.S. since 2005. In that time, over 550,000 eyes have been implanted with Visian ICLs by certified, specialized surgeons with a study showing a 99% patient satisfaction rate
In harmony with your natural eye.
For people who value health and wellness the Visian ICL could be the choice for you. The Collamer base of the lens material is biocompatible, meaning it is designed to function in harmony with your natural eye.